Developing your leadership potential begins with keen awareness
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Understanding, and making useful, the knowledge of our individual personality preferences
- We recommend this assessment for team building and first time leaders.
Recognizing the strengths and challenges of your
workplace behavioral style
- We recommend this assessment for individual and team leadership styles.
- Mid level leaders to C-suite
- Strengths Finder
Discovering your unique collection of talent, knowledge, and skills
- 1st time leaders up to C-suite
TOP TIER LEADERSHIP TOOLS:
Hogan Assessment: This tool provides a three-part personality assessment to analyze values, strengths and identify high-potential employees. A sample report can be found here.
- Measures the inside: what are your values and what makes you be you?
- The bright side: what is the job fit when things are going well and how are you managing your behaviors?
- The dark side: what is the job fit when you are working under pressure and not managing your behaviors?
- Recommended for mid-level managers to the C-suite
- Can be used for both individual and team coaching
Denison Culture Assessment: This tool measures your company culture’s alignment regarding the key areas of Mission, Consistency, Involvement and Adaptability. When you have a strong culture alignment, that translates to better value creation and return for your business and better financial performance overall.
This assessment also ties leadership behaviors to the Hogan Assessment.
Contact us to learn more about what you can discover with the right assessments.