Consider these questions
Companies with best-practice leadership development:
- Consistently outperform those with poor or non-existing strategies
- Have lower turnover
- Have higher productivity
- Have better financial performance.
Yet, only 11% have strategic leadership development programs in place.
DO YOUR MANAGERS:
- Understand their strengths, gifts and derailing behaviors?
- Inspire those around them?
- Own and use the feedback given to them to develop their leadership abilities?
- Display the core values and culture of the company?
- Influence and motivate their employees to increase productivity?
DO YOUR TEAMS:
- Engage in healthy conflict that moves the company forward?
- Trust each other implicitly?
- Operate effectively together, even without daily supervision?
- Conduct highly effective team meetings?
- Act passionate and unguarded in their discussions of issues?
- Understand the core competencies you need to succeed and work to develop them?
- Believe you are as effective as you can be?
- Trust your employees implicitly to do the right thing for the company?
- Convey the core and culture of the company?